Here is a list of helpful links to help get you familiarized with the Zipato architecture.
- The Zipato YouTube channel has many great links to help you understand the puzzle system of rule making. https://www.youtube.com/user/zipatotv
- Including from 1st powering up and registering your Zipatile, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMEJWAOErgg to understanding the online Control Centre interface, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIc31aP9zoY
- Example of an inclusion process of a RGBW bulb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jsUm0P07KM
- Descriptions of the rule makers puzzle blocks https://community.zipato.com/knowledge-base/article/the-puzzle-blocks
- A Simple rule to turn on the light using a motion sensor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn5G-_e9yQU
- And creating a basic scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DfJY78W35c
Your Online Control Centre can be found here https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/app2login
- Login with your registered email address and password, or create your account and password. New users be sure to check your email account for confirmation email, maybe trash or junk folders if not in your inbox folder, and continue registration.
Issues with your programming or need more help, you can find the Zipato community here https://community.zipato.com/, which also has additional links for Zipato information, and of course the great Zipato users that love to help.
Need more hardware related help, the Zipato support ticketing system is located here, https://support.zipato.com/index.php? Be sure to use the email address that is registered to your controller.